Clearing your History & Website Data on an iOS device to enable access to Chirpy Bingo
If you are having problems accessing Bingo on your Apple device you will need to clear browsing history and add a new Chirpy icon to your Homescreen.
To do this, close any tabs that you have open in Safari and follow the instructions below:
1. On your Apple device, go to Settings.
2. Scroll down and select the Safari option on the left-hand side.
3. Scroll down and select "Clear History & Website Data".
4. Delete the Chirpy icon that you previously added to your Homescreen.
5. In Safari go to the Chirpy Plus website, sign in and select "Add to Homescreen".
You should now be able to play Bingo by selecting the new Chirpy icon, then the Bingo option on the Chirpy Homepage.